|Posted:||8 months ago|
- Are you seeking a locum placement during Term 1 in 2021, in a popular holiday destination, at a Hospital that comes highly regarded by locum Doctors?
- Are you seeking a locum placement in which you will gain exposure to sub-specialties of General Medicine?
If so, ready below!
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum Medical Registrars who are seeking a locum placement in Tasmania, during Term 1 of 2021, from February 2021 – May 2021.
Level: Registrar/ PHO
Area: General Medicine & Sub-acute Rehabilitation
Location: Bega, NSW
Daily Rate: $130-145/hour (+ Super)
Date Range: Start ASAP – 31/01/2021
Roster: Days/ evenings only.
Travel & Accommodation: Provided.
This is a great opportunity for a Registrar to get their foot in the door of a major health network in NSW who regularly advertise locum requirements.
- Position descriptions available on request.
- Opportunity for sub-specialty work within General Medicine.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- Flexible payment options.
- Travel, accommodation etc provided - Interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs on 02 9641 5182 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.
We are referring a referral bonus of $500 for the referral of any Doctors who undertake locum work with us in the new year. If you would like to travel with a friend, or know anyone who is seeking locum work, now is an excellent time to cash in.