|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Competitive PHO payrate.
- Roster consisting of a good number of weekly hours.
- Accommodation & travel provided – Interstate Doctors welcome to apply!
Charterhouse Medical are currently recruiting for two locum General Medicine Registrars/ Principle House Officers to join a major hospital located in Central Queensland for just over 5 moths. This position is best suited to a full-time locum seeking a stable locum role, offering a competitive hourly rate, in a location that boasts fantastic weather and scenery, or two doctors that are looking to travel and work in the same hospital.
Role: General Medicine PHO/ Principle House Officer/ Registrar (Two positions available)
Roster: Mixed roster
Rate: $1,150.00 per shift.
Dates: 17/05/2021 – 31/10/2021
Accommodation & travel: Provided
- General Registration AHPRA
- While the Hospital is flexible on the duration of the booking, preference will be given to candidates who are available for longer periods of time.
If this opportunity is not for you, we have other locum roles all over Australia, so please get in touch! Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who might be in the market for a locum position, Charterhouse Medical offers a $500 Prepaid visa card for any referral who undertakes a locum shift with Charterhouse Medical.
* For the full job description and further details on the role, please call Elliott Jacobs via email at email@example.com