|Posted:||6 months ago|
- Competitive hourly rate, paid via ABN or PAYG
- Immediate and long-term locum position
- High standard of accommodation
Charterhouse Medical require a Locum General Medicine Registrar for the following opportunity:
Level: Hospital Medical Officer (HMO/RMO/JMO), General Medicine
Location: Regional Victoria
Daily Rate: $110 per hour
Date Range: ASAP – Ongoing for rest of 2020
Shift Times / Roster: Rotating roster, primarily Day Shifts
Travel & Accom: Travel & Accommodation provided
- Well-supported role and well-ran Medicine department
- Positive feedback from other locums who have worked there recently.
- Opportunity for a long-term locum placement.
- Potentially HMO positions available within Surgery and ED, or Registrar opportunities within General Medicine.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.