|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Good pay rate, paid hourly pay.
- Ongoing position likely.
- Travel & accommodation provided.
Charterhouse Medical are looking for a Locum Medical Officer for the following opportunity:
Area: General Medicine
Location: Albury Wodonga Health, NSW
Pay Rate: $140/hour
Date Range: ASAP – March 2021
Shift Times: Night Shifts (20.00-08.30). 7 on / 7 off
Other: Travel & accommodation provided.
This is a great opportunity for any medical officer who has a preference for working night shifts.
- Full job description available on request.
- Well supported role.
- ED & ICU covered separately.
- Payment can be via PAYG or Invoice.
- Likely to be an ongoing position / extension.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.