|Salary:||$2,000 per shift (based on an 8hr working day)|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Regular FACEM shifts available (subject to availability)
- Travel, accommodation and car hire included
- Dr must have Full AHPRA Registration
Charterhouse Medical is currently recruiting for a locum FACEM to join an excellent team in the Mid North Coast of NSW.
Shift availability as follows:
Mon-Sun (subject to availability)
08:00 – 16:00, 09:00 – 17:00 & 15:00 – 23:00
If this opportunity isn’t for you, we have other roles both long and short-term all-over Australia, so please get in touch!
Alternatively if you have any friends or colleagues who might be interested, Charterhouse Medical offers a great referral bonus for whom you refer to ourselves!
- Eligibility to live and work in Australia (Charterhouse Medical can support you with 457 Sponsorship)
- AHPRA is essential to working as a doctor in Australia
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
- As the Premier Domestic Medical Recruitment Agency, we will support you every step of the way to ensure your locum and permanent experience is as smooth and enjoyable as possible
- We currently work with the vast majority of both public and private hospitals, meaning we are able to offer a wide array of short and long term roles all over the country
- A dedicated personal consultant to cater to your specific needs
- Weekly payroll available
- As a partner of Qantas, we are the ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your initial shift and ongoing work with Charterhouse
For further information about this locum and other vacancies, please contact Amish for a confidential chat on 02 9641 2404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org