|Job Type:||Locum - Margin Only|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Ongoing need at a metro hospital in Perth for FACEM – Emergency Medicine Consultant
- 1/6/2022 – 30/9/2022
- Flights, Accommodation and Hire Car can be provided for interstate locums.
- $3,000/day for 10 hour clinical shift
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for Locum FACEM for an upcoming locum assignment as per below:
Area: Emergency Medicine
Rate: $3,000/day for 10 hour clinical shift
Date Range: 1/6/2022 – 30/9/2022
- Clinical team leader shift
- Consultant led care for a team of Consultant, Registrar and 2 RMOs
- Day shift = 0750-1800
- Evening shift = 1300-2300
- EPiC shift = Emergency Physician in charge of shift- co-ordinates staff allocation changes, drives ED patient flow, communicates with nursing co-ordinator and executive and patient flow as required
- SLIC shift = Senior Led Initial Care with 2 x RMO to deliver care to patients who are stuck in the waiting room.
- ESSO shift = clinical lead for ED short stay and observation unit 0750-1800
Consultants on shift are one of 4 consultants on shift day time and one of 3 consultants on shift in the evening. There is one consultant rostered on call from 00:00-08:00. There are 4 registrars and 4 RMOs on night shift.
- Flights, accommodation and car hire provided for interstate candidates
- Qantas points for every weekly invoice submitted
- For other locum benefits, please visit https://lovetolocum.com.au/
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Kannan Annamalai on 0410 216 953 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.
** Terms & Conditions Apply. Please contact Kannan for more info.