|Posted:||2 months ago|
- Experienced ENT Surgeon required for a rare vacancy
- Supportive welcoming service with excellent junior support
- Beautiful countryside location with renowned food, boutique wineries and a rich history
Charterhouse Medical is currently recruiting for an Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgeon to work in Western NSW:
Location: Western NSW
Pay Rate: $2,500/day
Date Range: Immediate start until 31 December
Shift Times: 08:00 to 17:00
Other: Travel, hire car & accommodation provided.
Role will be Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 17:00 with participation in on-call roster.
Minimum one-week commitment required.
- Full job description available on request.
- Supervision and training of Juniors is a requirement of the position.
- Great location to explore a magnificent countryside
To be considered for this position, applicant must have working rights in Australia and Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Jonathan Elbaum on 02 9641 2422 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.
Alternatively, if you know anyone who may be interested you can take advantage of our referral scheme. A $500 pre-paid visa card for any successful referral. Finally, if you engage in any locum work, we will reward your loyalty with Qantas points. To find out more visit LovetoLocum https://lovetolocum.com.au/