- $120ph - $220ph depends on the level
- 7 Aug – 1 Oct (multiple stints)
- Mixed shifts
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for an Emergency Medicine Registrar & HMO for an upcoming locum assignment as per below:
Level: ED HMO & Registrar
Area: Emergency Medicine
Location: Swan Hill
Rate: $120ph - $220ph depends on the level
Roster: Nights(2300 – 0830) for ED Registrar
Mix of 0800 – 1730 & 1400 – 2330 for ED HMO
Date Range: 7 Aug – 1 Oct (multiple stints)
ED Registrar Nights
7 Aug – 1 Oct (multiple stints)
- Must be PGY 4+
- Must have ALS
- Must be confident working as the solo doctor in ED (with on call support)
- Must be PGY 4+
- Must have recent ED experience
- Travel & accommodation provided
- Great location
- Ongoing locum opportunities
- Qantas points for every weekly invoice submitted
- For other locum benefits, please visit https://lovetolocum.com.au/
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Kannan Annamalai on 0410 216 953 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.
** Terms & Conditions Apply. Please contact Kannan for more info.