|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Afternoon shifts
- Mileage and accommodation can be provided.
- 4th Aug – 31st Oct (multiple stints)
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for an Emergency Medicine CMO/Registrar for an upcoming locum assignment as per below:
Level: ED CMO/Registrar
Area: Emergency Medicine
Location: 90 Min drive from Sydney
Date Range: 4th Aug – 31st Oct (multiple stints)
Roster: Afternoon shifts
This role could be a really good option for any Sydney/Newcastle-based doctor.
- Ongoing requirement at the hospital.
- Smaller block of shifts can be booked
- Payment via Payroll
- Accommodation and Mileage can be provided.
- Qantas points for every weekly invoice submitted
- For other locum benefits, please visit https://lovetolocum.com.au/
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Kannan Annamalai on 0410 216 953 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.
** Terms & Conditions Apply. Please contact Kannan for more info.