|Salary:||$2,500 per day|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
Charterhouse Medical is currently recruiting for a locum Emergency Medicine FACEM to join an excellent team in red centre of the Northern Territory
Shift availability as follows:
There will be ongoing requirements throughout the year, however, the successful Dr must be able to work 3 days on 1 day off 3 days on, so will need to allow 9 days for a 6-day working week.
If this particular opportunity isn’t for you, we have other roles both long and short-term all-over Australia, so please get in touch!
Alternatively if you have any friends or colleagues who might be interested, Charterhouse Medical offers a great referral bonus for whom you refer to ourselves!
- Eligibility to live and work in Australia (Charterhouse Medical can support you with 457 Sponsorship)
- AHPRA is essential to working as a doctor in Australia
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
- As the Premier Domestic Medical Recruitment Agency, we will support you every step of the way to ensure your locum and permanent experience is as smooth and enjoyable as possible
- We currently work with the vast majority of both public and private hospitals, meaning we are able to offer a wide array of short and long term roles all over the country
- A dedicated personal consultant to cater to your specific needs
- Weekly payroll available
- As a partner of Qantas, we are the ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your initial shift and ongoing work with Charterhouse
For further information about this locum and other vacancies, please contact Amish for a confidential chat on 02 9641 2404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org