|Salary:||$2,500 per day|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Charterhouse Medical is currently recruiting for a locum Emergency Medicine FACEM to join an excellent team in the Goldfields-Esperance region of WA
Shift availability as follows:
11 April to 13 April – 8am to 6pm – on-call 12 April from midnight to 8am
19 April to 22 April – 8am to 6pm – on-call both 19 and 21 April
27 April to 29 April – 2pm to midnight - on-call both 27 and 29 April
10 May to 12 May – 2pm to midnight – on-call both 10 & 12 May
18 & 19 May – 8am to 6pm – on-call 18 May
5 June to 7 June – 2pm to midnight
15 & 16 June – 8am to 6pm – on-call 15 June
If this particular opportunity isn’t for you, we have other roles both long and short-term all-over Australia, so please get in touch!
Alternatively if you have any friends or colleagues who might be interested, Charterhouse Medical offers a great referral bonus for whom you refer to ourselves!
- Eligibility to live and work in Australia (Charterhouse Medical can support you with 457 Sponsorship)
- AHPRA is essential to working as a doctor in Australia
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
- As the Premier Domestic Medical Recruitment Agency, we will support you every step of the way to ensure your locum and permanent experience is as smooth and enjoyable as possible
- We currently work with the vast majority of both public and private hospitals, meaning we are able to offer a wide array of short and long term roles all over the country
- A dedicated personal consultant to cater to your specific needs
- Weekly payroll available
- As a partner of Qantas, we are the ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your initial shift and ongoing work with Charterhouse
For further information about this locum and other vacancies, please contact Amish for a confidential chat on 02 9641 2404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org