|Posted:||9 months ago|
- Pay rate payable via PAYG.
- Travel and private accommodation provided.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
Charterhouse Medical are one of the leading locum recruitment companies within the medical industry and are currently looking to speak with Career Medical Officers who are interested in undertaking the locum role below:
Level: CMO/ Hospitalist
Area: General Medicine
Location: Griffith Base Hospital, NSW
Roster: Rotating roster – Days (0700-1600) Evenings (1500 – 2330) & Nights (2300 – 0730)
Rate: $150.00 (+ Super) per hour.
Start dates: 11/08 ongoing until 2021. Hospital flexible on length of booking.
Duration: Short- & long-term positions available.
About the role:
- Suitable for a Senior Medical Registrar.
- The CMO works under the supervision of Consultant Physicians.
- After-hours, the CMO will provide Medical Ward cover.
- The CMO will be based in either ICU, Hospital in the Home or on Wards – you will not be responsible for covering multiple areas in the same shift.
Further information on the roster and responsibilities can be provided upon request.
Ideally the Hospital are seeking a Doctor who is available for 4 weeks at a time – although Doctors who are available for shorter blocks will still be considered seriously so are encouraged to apply.
Why Charterhouse Medical?
- We are an approved panel supplier to all major public hospitals in NSW.
- Our LovetoLocum incentive rewards Doctors with Qantas Frequent Flyer rewards for every locum timesheet submitted.
- We also offer $500 or 12,500 Qantas FF points for every referral who undertakes a locum placement with Charterhouse Medical. As we are approved panel suppliers to all public hospitals across Australia, there is no shortage of bonus cash or FF points that could be earned simply through referrals alone! If you know anyone in your network who has expressed an interest in locum work, we would love to hear from them!
- We have a dedicated Travel & Compliance Management team that will take care of all travel & compliance requirements making the process as seamless for you as possible.
- We aim to provide a personalised service - upon registering with Charterhouse Medical, you will be assigned a Recruitment Consultant specialising in your main area of interest who’s aim is to understand your circumstances and preferences in order to secure you the right role moving forward.
Whether you are searching for locum work right away or are planning to locum in the coming months – please do not hesitate to get in touch today, to discuss your preferences, the next steps required to ensure you are full prepared or to ask any questions you may have about how to get started.
To Apply / Register Interest:
To register interest or to ask any questions you may have about how we can help you, please apply or contact Elliott Jacobs on 029641 5182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.