|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Competitive Registrar pay rate.
- A good roster, consisting of day shifts.
- Travel & accommodation provided – interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine/ Cardiology Registrars who are seeking the opportunity to join a major hospital on the NSW North-Coast as a full-time locum for term 4 (with potential for extension).
Area: General Medicine/ Cardiology
Location: Coffs Harbour Hospital
Rate: $130/hr (+ Super)
Date Range: Immediate start – 31/01/2021
Roster: Monday – Friday, 0830 – 1630, plus some participation in the afterhours roster.
Travel & Accommodation: Provided.
This is a great opportunity for any Registrar who is seeking a locum role during Term 4 in a popular coastal location.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- An excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in a major Hospital that has consistent locum requirements throughout the year.
- A good Registrar pay rate and a good number of hours.
- Interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
- Full job description available on request.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.