|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Rate negotiable – Secure a competitive rate for a Sydney-based role.
- The roster consist of day shifts only.
- Convenient Sydney location.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with Sydney-based, locum General Medicine/ Cardiology Registrars who are seeking the opportunity to join a major hospital conveniently located in Sydney.
Area: General Medicine/ Cardiology
Rate: Negotiable - $140/hr +
Date Range: 30/11/2020 – 03/01/2021
Roster: Monday – Friday, 0830 – 1630
This is a great opportunity for a Sydney-based Registrar who is seeking a locum role for 5 weeks during December.
- An excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in a major Hospital that has consistent locum requirements throughout the year.
- Pay rate can be negotiated, and a good number of hours consisting of day shifts only.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.