|Salary:||$1800 - $2000 per day|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
- An excellent opportunity to work in the private sector.
- $1800 - $2000 Per Day + Accommodation & Travel Contribution.
- Perfect time to experience living in Perth as we move towards the summer months.
A rare opportunity to join a leading provider of Hospital & Specialist pathology services across Australia.
General Anatomical Pathology role with sub-speciality exposure to Skin, GI, Colorectal, Breast, Gynae, Cytology, Head and Neck, Urology, Cardiothoracic, Endocrine, Soft Tissue, and Lymphoid.
- 7 FTE Anatomical Pathologist’s in the main Lab
- 50000 Histology accessions per year
Upon completion of a successful locum contract there could be an opportunity to stay on in a permanent capacity.
For the full job description and further details on the role, please call Ben Chegwidden on 0296412494 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this particular opportunity isn’t for you, we have other roles both long and short term all over Australia, so please get in touch! Alternatively if you have any friends or colleagues who might be in the market for a locum position, Charterhouse Medical offers a $500 Prepaid visa card for any successful Specialists whom you refer to ourselves