|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- $2000/day, weekly pay run available
- Vibrant, creative city with a great work-life balance!
- Travel, accommodation etc can be provided
Charterhouse Medical is currently looking for an Anaesthetic Specialist for an upcoming locum assignment in one of Australia’s oldest cities, where anaesthetic was first used in the Southern Hemisphere!
Rate: 2000/day. Weekly pay run available.
- 27th February to 28th February – on call from 1pm 27th Feb to 8am 28th Feb
- 19th March to 27th March
- 15th April to 17th July
- Monday to Friday ONLY (no weekends)
This role could be a really good opportunity for anaesthetist who is keen to work in Tasmania.
- Ongoing requirement at the hospital.
- Accommodation, travel, car etc can be provided
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Cheryl Tan on 02 9641 2436 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.