|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Weekly pay run available
- Travel, accommodation, etc can be provided.
- Long term vacancy. Fortnightly blocks accepted
Charterhouse Medical is currently looking for an Anaesthetic Specialist for an upcoming locum assignment as per below:
Location: Central coastal Queensland
Rate: 2000/day. Weekly pay run available.
Date Range: January 2020 – June 2020
- Fortnightly blocks allowed
- Monday – Friday. Some weekend on calls (paid on daily rate)
- Minimal on calls – average 5 calls/month
- Fatigue consideration if called in overnight (still paid daily rate)
- Lists: Obs/Gynae, Emergency, Dental, Scopes
- NO ICU COVER
- NO Preadmissions clinics
This role could be a really good option for any private Queensland-based anaesthetist or any interstate anaesthetist who is keen to work in QLD.
- Ongoing / long-term requirement at the hospital.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- Accommodation, travel, etc can be provided for interstate doctors.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Cheryl Tan on 02 9641 firstname.lastname@example.org or Tracy Wright on 02 9641 2463/ email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.