- Earn a highly competitive hourly rate, whilst working in a metro location.
- Join a welcoming health network, that boasts a welcoming and supportive culture.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine Registrars who are seeking a locum placement in Perth, from July - October 2023. This has the potential to turn into a position for the remainder for Term 4 (Nov 2023 – Jan 2024).
Area: Aged Care/ Geriatrics
Rate: $100 per hour worked
Date Range: ASAP – 16/10/2023
Roster: Predominantly Mon – Fri, days
This is an excellent opportunity for a Perth-based registrar who is seeking a locum position, at a hospital that boasts a supportive environment and advertises regular locum requirements throughout the year.
Do not hesitate to get in touch for further information on the responsibilities, roster and to discuss your availability.
- Position descriptions available on request.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at email@example.com or click apply.
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.
We are referring a referral bonus of $1,000 for the referral of any Doctors who undertake locum work with us. If you would like to travel with a friend, or know anyone who is seeking locum work, now is an excellent time to cash in.