|Posted:||about 2 years ago|
Having been established for over 28 years, this accredited, family friendly practice is seeking a talented vocationally registered GP to join their team, to assist with the ever-increasing patient demand.
In an industry saturated by practice’s that are often guilty of displaying little care for both their patients and GP’s, our client breaks away from the competition and provides their Doctors a platform to excel and thrive under. With a focus on retaining autonomy, the practice understands that happy Doctors result in happy patients.
The newly refurbished Practice is AGPAL accredited and fully computerised. The practice is well supported with a full time nurse, 2 receptionists, practice manager and onsite pathology collection.
The area is rapidly expanding and is within walking distance of a bevy of Allied health providers including but not limited to, Chiropractors, Physiotherapists, Dentists, Remedial Masseuse, Optometrist and 3 pharmacies.
The Practice has great rapport and working relationship with the allied health providers in the local area.
- VR registered GP, Fellowship or equivalent
- Already located in Australia
- Strong work ethic and commitment to practicing the best medicine in the best way for our patients
- General Registration or above with AHPRA
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
- A dedicated Consultant to cater to your specific needs
- The ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your first ever shift worked
- Total assistance with credentialing
Please apply for any of the above positions by clicking the ‘Apply’ button. For further information about this position and other vacancies, please contact us for a confidential discussion on 02 9641 5121 or Eamon@charterhousemedical.com