|Posted:||2 months ago|
About the company
One of the Primary Health Networks established across Australia to improve the health of people who live in their region, particularly those most at risk of poor health outcomes.
About the position
- Provide initial assessment of people seeking assistance.
- Provide warm transfer of clients to appropriate level of care
- Respond in a timely manner to people seeking help and their referrers
- Ensure practice approaches are safe and inclusive
- Proactively identify and escalate risks and issues when needed
About the offer
- Be part of a team holds strong values of Integrity, Respect and Empathy
- Well supported team environment
- Hybrid / flexible working arrangement
- 0.8 FTE
- $45-47 per hour + leave entitlements + super
- Contract till June 2024 with view of extension
- Tertiary qualification in clinical mental Health
- Registration – AHPRA ( Psychologist, Nurse or OT) or AASW (social worker)
- 3 years clinical mental health experience.
How to Apply
Please send your resume through to email@example.com or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion