|Posted:||5 months ago|
A sensational opportunity has opened for a Intensive Care Registrar to join the Tasmanian Health Service in a modern, 160 bed facility.
This hospital is situated in a pristine region of Tasmania amongst old growth forests, food trails, and picture perfect destinations provides services to a population of 120,000 residents.
1) MBBS or equivalent and currently registered or eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia with Completion of one year intern and one RMO year (or equivalent).
2) Demonstrates commitment to pursuing a career in Intensive Care Medicine or associated specialty with registration or intention to register with an appropriate professional body (e.g. CICM, RACP, ACEM, ANZCA).
3) Demonstrates orientation to rural/regional practice through life experiences, medical school and/or residency, outlining evidence of commitment to the provision of health care in a rural setting, preferably with experience of rural or regional medicine in a statement attached to this application.
4) Demonstrates ability to work independently within a supervised complex clinical environment utilising excellent clinical skills (at the required level of competency) and judgment and expertise.
5) Demonstrates teamwork, organisational, time management skills and problem solving skills as part of a multidisciplinary team.
6) Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills and computer literacy appropriate to clinical care.
7) A professional attitude and flexibility in work role with a preparedness and ability to participate in after-hours overtime and on-call rosters.
For more information, please contact Sheldon Rogers on 02 9641 2401 or if it is more convenient for you firstname.lastname@example.org