|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Good pay rate, paid hourly pay.
- Ongoing position and extension likely.
- Travel & accommodation provided.
Charterhouse Medical are looking for a Locum Medical Officer for the following opportunity:
Level: Hospital Medical Officer / Resident Medical Officer (HMO/RMO)
Area: General Medicine
Pay Rate: $110/hour
Date Range: ASAP – May 2021
Shift Times: After-Hours. Evenings and Nights
Other: Accommodation provided throughout.
This is a good opportunity for consistent shifts within a large, well-run Medicine department.
- Full job description available on request.
- Well supported role – 2 x HMOs and 1 x Registrar working Nights.
- ED & ICU covered separately.
- Likely to be an ongoing position / extension.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.