|Posted:||2 months ago|
- Positive feedback from previous locum doctors who have worked at the hospital.
- Long-term role, potential to extend.
- Hourly pay, flexible payment options.
Charterhouse Medical are looking for a Locum Medical Officer for the following opportunity:
Level: Hospital Medical Officer / Resident Medical Officer (HMO/RMO)
Area: General Medicine
Location: Ballarat Base Hospital, Victoria
Pay Rate: $110/hour
Date Range: ASAP – 02/05/2021
Shift Times: Nights
Other: Travel & accommodation provided.
This is a great opportunity for any medical officer who is looking for an after-hours locum assignment commencing straight away.
- Full job description available on request.
- Flexible payment options available.
- Night shift involves working alongside 1 x Additional HMO and 1 x Registrar.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.