|Posted:||3 months ago|
- 2 Nurses, 1 Practice Manager, operations manager and 4 admin staff
- Great culture, fantastic team during an expansion stage
- Lovely part of Australia to work in – great surroundings
Due to expansion and busyness, we are recruiting for a great family run practice of ours to be based in Launceston.
Launceston being a riverside city, boasts panoramic views, walking trails, sculpted gardens and the famous Cataract Gorge. Serving as the commercial hub for Northern Tasmania, restaurants and nightlife are considered far better when compared to other areas in Tasmania.
The practice has 2 Nurses, a practice manager, an operations and also 4 additional administrative staff. Being a family run business, the benefit you have as opposed to the bigger corporate firms, is that you’re not considered ‘another number’ and you are looked after far better.
Taking this role will grant you will benefit from the following:
- The latest IT Softwares
- Fully equipped nursing rooms
- Minor procedure stations
- Last standing bulk billing on any concession card practice in Launceston
Regarding the patient demographic, 90% of their patients have chronic illnesses which usually tends to increase earnings when billing. 1 in 5 patients are mental health patients.
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
- A dedicated Consultant to cater to your specific needs
- The ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your first ever shift worked
- Utilise our exclusive on-hire labour agreements & offer 457 sponsorship
- Total assistance with credentialing
Please apply for this locum by clicking the ‘Apply’ button. For further information about this position and other vacancies, please contact us now for a confidential discussion on 02 9641 2451 or Luke.Thompson@charterhousemedical.com