|Posted:||6 months ago|
We currently have two positions available at two practices in QLD offering a 19AB position.
Both positions are in a fantastic location, close to the beautiful Sunshine Coast.
This is a one-off position that has come about for a doctor in their moratorium needing a 19AB position, you really would be getting the best of both worlds.
The practice is a busy, modern, well managed and fully equipped clinic with highly trained reception and nursing support (CDM and Treatment Room). We have established relationships with pharmacies, allied health professionals and onsite pathology. The practice is situated within a busy shopping complex with abundant parking and easy access for patients.
The clinic services the local community and surrounding suburbs and is located less than an hour away from the Brisbane CBD, only 20 minutes to North Lakes and 50 minutes to the Sunshine Coast. Enjoy the freedom to create your own work/life balance.
Main Information on Role:
- Start Date: March 2020
- Duration: Full Time / Ongoing
- Salary: 65% Billings / $150 guarantee
- Location: QLD (close to the Sunshine Coast)
- Bulk billings
- Patient base to walk into
- Full admin and support team
- Cool clinic, easy going, great team ethic
- Doctor with General or Specialist registration with AHPRA
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
- A dedicated Consultant to cater to your specific needs
- The ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your first ever shift worked
- Total assistance with credentialing
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.
Please apply for this locum by clicking the ‘Apply’ button. For further information about this position and other vacancies, please contact us now for a confidential discussion on 02 9641 2494 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have several other roles that might be of interest.