|Posted:||over 2 years ago|
Due to one of their long serving Doctors going on maternity leave, this popular bulk billing Practice is looking for a female, VR GP to step in and take over her patient base. The Principal GP wants a Doctor who is confident and competent with care plans and is focused on delivering the best possible care to their loyal patients. As a reward for this and as a proof of how confident he is in the success of his Practice, the Principal GP is prepared to offer 75% of billings and $145 per hour for the first three months.
The Practice would like a General Practitioner to start ASAP and can offer flexibility around working hours. This is an accredited Practice, with support from Nurses and an experienced admin team.
The Practice boasts:
- Female and Male Physicians
- Practice Nurse (CNC) / Practice Manager
- Chiropractor, Dietitian, Pathology (Med Lab)
- Skin cancer checks and procedures
- Health Checks / Assessments (Pre-employment, ATSI, 75/45-49/4 yo)
- Preventive Health / Chronic Disease Management
- Women's Health / Shared Antenatal Services
- Children / Adult Immunisation and Travel Vaccinations
- Workers compensation claims
- MVA/Drivers licence assessments
- VR registered GP, Fellowship or equivalent
- Already located in Australia
- Strong work ethic and commitment to practicing the best medicine in the best way for our patients
- General Registration or above with AHPRA
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
- A dedicated Consultant to cater to your specific needs
- The ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your first ever shift worked
- Total assistance with credentialing
Please apply for any of the above positions by clicking the ‘Apply’ button. For further information about this position and other vacancies, please contact us for a confidential discussion on 02 9641 5121 or Eamon@charterhousemedical.com