|Posted:||28 days ago|
- Competitive RMO pay rate.
- Opportunity to work in a very popular location in WA.
- Travel & accommodation provided – interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine Resident Medical Officers who are seeking the opportunity to work as a full-time locum during the 2021/22 clinical year as per the details below:
Level: Resident Medical Officer (RMO)
Area: Areas of need include General Medicine, Geriatrics, ED (you will be based in one of these areas only).
Location: Coastal WA.
Rate: $1000 per shift.
Date Range: ASAP – 30/05/2021 (with potential to extend).
Roster: Mixed roster (10hr shifts)
Travel & Accommodation: Provided.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Doctor who is seeking a locum role in a highly popular location in WA until the end of May. This is also a great opportunity to assess whether you would be interested in extending in this position through term 2.
- Flexibility on duration of booking.
- Good RMO pay rates and roster.
- You will be based in 1 department for the duration of the placement, you will not be expected to cover multiple departments.
- To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org