|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Situated close to Byron Bay at a beautiful time of year to visit.
- Day shifts only, allowing time to explore what the area has to offer.
- Travel & accommodation provided – interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine/ Geriatrics Registrars who are seeking the opportunity to join a major hospital on the NSW North-Coast as a full-time locum for term 2.
Location: Lismore Base Hospital
Rate: $115/hr (+ Super)
Date Range: 03/05/2021 – 31/07/2021
Roster: Monday – Friday, 0800 – 1630.
Travel & Accommodation: Provided.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Doctor who is seeking a long-term locum role in General Medicine sub-specialties at a Hospital that is accredited for BPT training.
- In this role you will work with an RMO only.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- An excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in a major Hospital that has consistent locum requirements throughout the year.
- A good roster consisting of day shifts only.
- Interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.