|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Vibrant, creative city with a great work-life balance!
- Accommodation for yourself and family provided for full contract period
- Potential international flight from Australia included
Known as the ‘Edinburgh’ of New Zealand, this location wears its Scottish heritage with pride. Engulfed by dramatic hills and natural picturesque attractions, this city has a huge amount to offer for people seeking a great work-life balance. This city has many amenities for life-style activities, from sports facilities to art galleries and museums. Enjoy getting close to rare wildlife whilst soaking up the quirky city vibe!
This hospital is situated in the heart of the city centre and is the main public hospital for the lower part of the South Island, with 66 beds dedicated to General Surgery.
If you are an experienced General Surgeon looking for a change, please get in touch today!
To be considered for this role, applicant must have
- Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- GESA Qualification
- Australian full working rights
- Australian consultant experience
- Police checks
- Evidence of immunity / vaccinations
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Zara Sharp on 02 9641 2481 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have several other roles that might be of interest.