- Competitive RMO pay rate.
- A roster that allows you to explore all Cairns has to offer.
- Travel & accommodation provided.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine RMOs who are seeking the opportunity to escape the colder weather and work in a popular Queensland location during Term 3.
Level: Resident Medical Officer/ RMO
Area: General Medicine
Rate: $1,200 per shift.
Date Range: 06/09/21 – 31/10/21
Roster: Mixed roster.
Travel & Accommodation: Provided
- Escape the colder weather for the tropical heat.
- An excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in a major Hospital that has consistent locum requirements throughout the year.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.