|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Pay rate payable via PAYG or ABN.
- Travel, accommodation, etc can be provided.
- Opportunity to work with a supportive team within General Medicine.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for a Gen Med RMO for an upcoming locum assignment as per below:
Level: RMO / Resident Medical Officer
Area: General Medicine
Location: Sydney Surrounds, NSW
Rate: $90/hr + Super Paid via PAYG or ABN.
Date Range: February 2020 – May 2020
Roster: Monday – Friday, Days.
This is a perfect opportunity for a General Medicine Resident Medical Officer who is looking to advance their knowledge and clinical skill set among a close, supportive network.
- 3-month locum assignment.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- Accommodation, travel, etc can be provided for interstate doctors.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have:
- General Registration with AHPRA.
- Updated resume
- 2 Referee’s
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs on 02 9641 5182 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.