|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Pay rate payable via PAYG or ABN.
- Travel, accommodation, etc can be provided.
- Long term opportunities within General Medicine.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for an RMO for an upcoming locum assignment as per below:
Level: RMO / Resident Medical Officer
Area: General Medicine
Location: Rural NSW
Rate: $100/hr. Paid via PAYG or ABN.
Date Range: February 2020 – August 2020
Roster: Days, Monday – Friday.
This role is an excellent option for any NSW-based doctors looking for a stable long-term position. As a Resident Medical Officer, you will provide an excellent level of care to the inpatients and outpatients of this hospital and local health district. Working as part of a supportive
- Ongoing / long-term requirement at the hospital.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- Accommodation, travel, etc can be provided for interstate doctors.
About the Hospital:
Offering a range of health services, this rural base hospital has 120 beds and cares for approximately 20,000 emergency patients, 3000 operations and 600 births.
This regional city boasts a population of approximately 27,000 people and celebrates a rich blend of cultures, traditions and over 70 nationalities. With no shortage of culinary options and local vineyards whose reputations span across Australia, this location definitely has the feel of a bustling cosmopolitan hub.
- To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
- Up to date resume detailing relevant experience.
- Details of 2 x recent referees.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs on 02 9641 5182 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.