|Salary:||$90,000 – 110,000 / annum. (does not include superannuation, penalty rates or overtime/oncall allowances)|
|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for a General Medicine Registrar for a permanent position for the new medical year.
Level & Area: Registrar, General Medicine
Salary: $90,000 – 110,000 / annum. (does not include superannuation, penalty rates or overtime/oncall allowances)
Dates: 04/02/19 – 03/02/20
This hospital is really interested in providing a supportive environment to allow you to advance your medical skills and develop your career. Therefore, this would ideally suit any SRMO or Junior Registrar looking for a new position for 2019.
Additional Comments / Benefits (Professional):
- Excellent Consultant Support, access to library/training materials & workshops
- Chance to work at several hospitals across the health network
- Can provide sponsorship for doctors
Additional Comments / Benefits (Other):
- Accommodation provided & travel/relocation allowance given
- Great location with busy cities, beaches & national parks nearby
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.