|Posted:||2 months ago|
- Competitive Registrar pay rate – Get in touch for rate on offer.
- 7 on, 7 off roster – perfect opportunity to explore all Darwin has to offer.
- Travel & accommodation provided – interstate doctors welcome to apply!
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine Registrars who are seeking the opportunity to join a major hospital in the Northern Territory as a full-time locum during Term 2 2021 (with potential for extension).
Area: General Medicine
Location: Royal Darwin Hospital
Daily Rate: Competitive $$$ get in touch for more information on the rate offered.
Date Range: 10/05/21 – 08/08/21
Shift Times: Week on, week off, nights (2130 – 0830)
Travel & Accommodation: Return airfare and accommodation provided.
Offering a balanced roster that offers time off to explore all that Darwin has to offer this is a great opportunity for any medical officer who is interested in the chance to work in the Northern Territory.
- Offering a highly attractive rate, accommodation, and travel, this is the perfect opportunity to advance your clinical skills and knowledge whilst treating a diverse demographic.
- A week on-week off roster will allow the time to explore all Darwin has to offer.
- Royal Darwin Hospital is already a highly popular hospital among locum doctors this year, so this is the opportunity to get your foot in the door with a hospital that advertises regular locum requirements throughout the year.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.