|Posted:||26 days ago|
- Highly competitive registrar rate in a metro location.
- A welcoming service that receives excellent feedback from locum Doctors.
- Opportunities in Medicine & Subspecialties.
- Opportunities in General Medicine & Sub-specialties.
- Get your foot in the door with a welcoming health service that advertises regular locum requirements throughout the year, across a variety of medical sub-specialties.
- Competitive registrar pay rate and good number of hours on offer.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for a locum General Medicine Registrar for an upcoming locum assignment as per below:
Area: Medical Assessment Unit (MAU)
Date Range: 23/05/21 – 03/08/21 (potential to extend in other areas at the hospital).
Roster: Mixed Roster.
This is a perfect opportunity for a Perth-based General Medicine Registrar who is looking to advance their clinical skills and knowledge base, in the sub-specialties of Medicine among a close, supportive network.
This Hospital advertises frequent locum requirements. If you are Perth-based and looking to get your foot in the door of a Hospital that offers regular shifts and a competitive pay rate, please get in touch today.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have:
- General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
To register interest or to ask any questions you may have about how we can help you, please apply or contact Elliott Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any friends or colleagues who would be interested in permanent or locum opportunities, we would love to speak with them. I offer a referral bonus of $500 for the referral of any Doctor who undertakes 1-4 weeks, and $1,000 for the referral of any Doctor who books a locum role for a full term. Bonus is payable once the doctor has commenced a role. More details and full T&Cs can be provided on request.