|Posted:||9 months ago|
- 5-month Locum contract with a potential for extension.
- Supportive welcoming service with good senior support.
- Flexible roster allowing you to get out and explore National Parks and an outdoor lifestyle.
Charterhouse Medical are currently recruiting for a locum General Medicine Registrar to join a major hospital located in Northern NSW. This role is best suited for a full-time locum seeking a stable locum role until the end of 2020. Offering a competitive hourly rate and a flexible roster, please do not hesitate to get in touch for further information.
Role: General Medicine Registrar - Afterhours Ward Cover
Hospital: Northern NSW location.
Roster: Nights (0000 - 0800) 5 on, 6 off.
Rate: $145/hr (+ Super)
Dates: August - December (with the possibility to extend if preferable to you)
Accommodation, travel, hire car: Provided.
- General Registration AHPRA
- While the Hospital is flexible on the duration of the booking, they are ideally seeking a Doctor who can commit to a locum assignment until the end of 2020.
If this opportunity is not for you, we have other Permanent and Locum roles all over Australia, so please get in touch! Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who might be in the market for a locum position, Charterhouse Medical offers a $500 Prepaid visa card for any referral who undertakes a locum shift with Charterhouse Medical.
* For the full job description and further details on the role, please call Elliott Jacobs on 02 9641 5182 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org