|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
- 3-month Locum contract with a potential for extension.
- Supportive welcoming service with good senior support.
- Opportunity to get out and explore National Parks and an outdoor lifestyle.
Charterhouse Medical currently is recruiting for a Gen Med Registrar to join a major base hospital on the Central Queensland Coast from February 2020 – April 2020 (with potential for extension).
This role would be perfect for a Doctor looking to work nights, 7 on/ 7 off.
- Provide day to day general medical care for patients.
- Ensure patients are fully assessed ensuring the identification and diagnosis of any problems.
- Maintain documentation detailing observations, diagnoses and all other necessary information.
Located near National Parks, beaches, lakes and world-famous heritage listed attractions, this opportunity offers the perfect balance between work and leisure. This large hospital sees more than 30,000 patients annually. Located close to Sydney this hospital location offers the perfect balance of a metro lifestyle, combined with the active outdoors. This hospital offers a range of health services including General and Specialist care, Allied and Community Healthcare and Mental Health support.
- Up to date resume
- 2 x References
- AHPRA Registration
If this opportunity isn’t for you, we have other Permanent and Locum roles all over Australia, so please get in touch! Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who might be in the market for a locum position, Charterhouse Medical offers a $500 Prepaid visa card for any referral who undertakes a locum shift with Charterhouse Medical.
For the full job description and further details on the role, please call Elliott Jacobs on 02 9641 5182 or email at email@example.com