- One of the best remuneration packages in the country
- Coastal capital city
- Enjoy more hours of sunshine than any other capital city in Australia
- One of the top hospitals in the country for General Medicine
- Accredited with RACP (Royal Australasian College of Physicians) for the highest amount a hospital can be
- Benefit from lower living costs in the area, allowing you to save or spend extra money as you wish, such as visiting the rest of Australia and New Zealand!
- Develop skills and grow your career amongst a community of international doctors in a supportive environment.
- Join one of Australia’s leading teaching tertiary hospitals
- You will receive 4 weeks of annual leave with the option for extra
- Reimbursement for Hotel Quarantine (if applicable).
- MBBS or equivalent degree.
- Full COVID and Influenza vaccinations required
- Completion of the UK Foundation Programme and
- GMC-registered and in good standing with the GMC OR,
- Eligible for provisional registration with AHPRA (I.e., have passed the AMC 1 & 2) OR,
- Extensive experience working in General Medicine and eligible for registration with AHPRA
This is an incredible opportunity to work as a General Medicine Registrar at one of Australia’s leading teaching tertiary hospitals.
You will be working as part of a traditional firm of doctors, including consultant, other registrars, medical officers and commonly interns too. The shift pattern depends on your rotation, but generally include a combination of days, evenings and nights over a 7-day week. This is usually in a pattern of 4-5 days on (can include weekends), 3-4 days off. On average you will work for 38-45 hours per week. The hospital works to minimise overtime where possible to support work/life balance.
The hospital is experienced at working with overseas trained registrars; therefore it is easy to comply with the AHPRA regulations and demonstrate supervision and monitoring in your placement.
The hospital nurtures your career and offers many training opportunities and career progression.
Ranked as one of the top 10 most liveable cities in the world comes as no surprise for anyway who has made the move to Perth.
This capital city boasts a steadily growing job market in addition to major plus points such as high-quality education facilities, well- functioning public transport, low pollution levels, lush green parklands, natural wonders, mesmerising beaches and a thriving nightlife. It's both refreshingly laid-back and excitingly vibrant. Not to mention, super affordable!
The city’s laneways are home to trendy small bars, cafés, food trucks and restaurants boasting a diverse range of international cuisines.
If that wasn’t already enough, multi-cultural Perth enjoys more hours of sunshine than any other capital city in Australia!
The 600-bed state of the art hospital is a large, modern hospital with excellent working conditions for their teams of staff. They highly value work/life balance and ensure their employees are well-looked after. They are keen to provide a high-quality learning experience whilst you are working with them and are proactive in ensuring you are supported in your work and developing your skills as a doctor.
There is the potential to request rotations through:
- General medicine
- Rehabilitation/geriatric medicine
- Leave Relief
To Apply / Register Interest:
For more information Apply Now or call Diana on +61 (0)2 9641 2424 or 0408 842 766
Email your CV to: email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.
Charterhouse are offering a referral bonus of $1,500 for the referral of any junior doctor and $2000 for any senior doctor who commence a permanent role in 2023. Therefore, if you have any friends or colleagues who have expressed an interest in permanent positions, please contact myself with their details to get the process started.