|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- 3-month Locum contract with a potential for extension.
- Supportive welcoming service with good senior support.
- Opportunity to get out and explore National Parks and an outdoor lifestyle.
Charterhouse Medical currently is recruiting for a General Medicine Principal House Officer to join a major hospital on the Central Queensland Coast from April 2020 – June 2020 (with potential for extension).
- Provide day to day general medical care for patients.
- Ensure patients are fully assessed ensuring the identification and diagnosis of any problems.
- Maintain documentation detailing observations, diagnoses and all other necessary information.
Located near National Parks, beaches, lakes and world-famous heritage listed attractions, this opportunity offers the perfect balance between work and leisure. Servicing more than 200,000 people across an area covering around 35,000km this hospital offers a range of health services including General and Specialist care, Allied and Community Healthcare and Mental Health support.
- Up to date resume
- 2 x References
- AHPRA General Registration
If this opportunity isn’t for you, we have other Permanent and Locum roles all over Australia, so please get in touch! Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who might be in the market for a locum position, Charterhouse Medical offers a $500 Prepaid visa card for any referral who undertakes a locum shift with Charterhouse Medical.
For the full job description and further details on the role, please call Elliott Jacobs on 0296415182 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org