|Posted:||8 months ago|
- Pay rate payable via PAYG or ABN.
- Travel, accommodation, etc can be provided.
- Opportunity to work with a supportive team within General Medicine.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for a General Medicine PHO/ Registrar for an upcoming locum assignment as per below:
Grade: Principle House Officer (PHO)/ Registrar
Area: General Medicine
Location: Central Queensland.
Rate: $130/hr. Paid via PAYG or ABN.
Date Range: 03/08 - Ongoing
Roster: Mixed Roster.
This is a perfect opportunity for a General Medicine Registrar who is looking to advance their knowledge and clinical skill set among a close, supportive network.
- Ongoing / long-term requirement at the hospital.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- Accommodation, travel, etc can be provided for interstate doctors.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have:
- General Registration with AHPRA.
- Updated resume.
- 2 References.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs on 02 9641 5182 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
For a limited time, I am offering an increased referral bonus of $1,000 for the referral of any new Doctor who undertakes locum work with Charterhouse Medical (payable upon completion of the first shift). Any Doctor who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months is considered a new Doctor. This increased referral promotion expires on 31st July 2020.