|Posted:||5 months ago|
- 2-month Locum contract with a potential for extension.
- Supportive welcoming service with good senior support.
- Opportunity to get out and explore National Parks and an outdoor lifestyle.
Charterhouse Medical currently is recruiting for a General Medicine Principal House Officer to join a major hospital on the Central Queensland Coast from May through June 2021.
Hospital: Hervey Bay Hospital
Position: General Medicine PHO
Dates: 01/05/2021 – 30/06/21
Roster: Mixed roster
Rate: $1,150.00 per shift
- Deliver patient care plans.
- Ensure patients are fully assessed ensuring the identification and diagnosis of any problems.
- Maintain documentation detailing observations, diagnoses, and all other necessary information.
Located near National Parks, beaches, lakes, and world-famous heritage listed attractions, this opportunity offers the perfect balance between work and leisure. Servicing more than 200,000 people across an area covering around 35,000km this hospital offers a range of health services including General and Specialist care, Allied and Community Healthcare and Mental Health support.
- AHPRA General Registration
If this opportunity is not for you, we have other permanent and locum roles all over Australia, so please get in touch! Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who might be in the market for a locum position, Charterhouse Medical offers a $500 referral fee for any referral who undertakes a locum shift with Charterhouse Medical.
* For the full job description and further details on the role, please contact Elliott Jacobs at email@example.com