|Posted:||8 months ago|
- Competitive PHO payrate.
- Roster consisting of a good number of weekly hours.
- Accommodation & travel provided – Interstate Doctors welcome to apply!
Charterhouse Medical are currently recruiting for a locum General Medicine Registrar/ Principle House Officer to join a major hospital located in Central Queensland during Term 1, 2021. This position is best suited to a full-time locum seeking a stable locum role, offering a competitive hourly rate, in a location that boasts fantastic weather and scenery.
Role: General Medicine PHO/ Principle House Officer/ Registrar
Hospital: Central Queensland
Roster: Days & Evenings
Rate: $140/hr (+ Super)
Dates: 01/03/2021 – 30/04/2021
Accommodation & travel: Provided
- General Registration AHPRA
- While the Hospital is flexible on the duration of the booking, preference will be given to candidates who are available for longer periods of time.
If this opportunity is not for you, we have other Permanent and Locum roles all over Australia, so please get in touch! Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who might be in the market for a locum position, Charterhouse Medical offers a $500 Prepaid visa card for any referral who undertakes a locum shift with Charterhouse Medical.
* For the full job description and further details on the role, please call Elliott Jacobs via email at email@example.com