|Posted:||9 months ago|
- 3-month Locum assignment with a potential for extension.
- Supportive welcoming service with good senior support.
- Travel and accommodation provided.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine PHOs who are seeking the opportunity to join a major hospital on the Central Queensland Coast as a full-time locum for term 3 (with potential for extension).
- Provide day to day general medical care for patients.
- Ensure patients are fully assessed ensuring the identification and diagnosis of any problems.
- Maintain documentation detailing observations, diagnoses and all other necessary information.
Level: Principal House Officer (PHO)
Area: General Medicine
Location: Central Queensland
Daily Rate: $1,125/day
Date Range: 03/08/2020 – 31/10/2020
Shift Times: Mixed roster
Travel & Accommodation: Provided
Located near National Parks, beaches, lakes and world-famous heritage listed attractions, this opportunity offers the perfect balance between work and leisure. Servicing more than 200,000 people across an area covering around 35,000km this hospital offers a range of health services including General and Specialist care, Allied and Community Healthcare and Mental Health support.
- AHPRA General Registration
If this opportunity isn’t for you, we have other Permanent and Locum roles all over Australia, so please get in touch! Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who might be in the market for a locum position, Charterhouse Medical offers a $500 Prepaid visa card for any referral who undertakes a locum shift with Charterhouse Medical.
* For the full job description and further details on the role, please call Elliott Jacobs on 0296415182 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org