|Posted:||2 months ago|
- Good pay rate, paid hourly pay
- Ongoing position and further extension likely.
- Travel & accommodation provided.
Charterhouse Medical are looking for a Locum Medical Officer for the following opportunity:
Level: Registrar (REG)
Area: General Medicine
Pay Rate: $130-160/hour
Date Range: ASAP – December 2021
Shift Times: Mixed / Rotating Roster
Other: Travel and accommodation provided.
This is a good opportunity for consistent shifts within a large, well-run Medicine department.
- Full job description available on request.
- Well supported role.
- ED & ICU covered separately.
- Likely to be an ongoing position / extension.
- Flexible payment methods.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.