|Salary:||Specialist Year 1 - 9|
|Posted:||about 2 years ago|
- Salary Packaging + Relocation Assistance
- Part-Time Position (0.5 - 0.75 FTE)
- Must have Full AHPRA Registration
Located only two hours north of Melbourne, the area features magnificent food and wine, glorious weather and all the attractions and activities you could imagine in a regional city.
Whatever your pastimes, there’s an experience here waiting for you.
This 280 bed multi-campus facility provides a broad range of hospital and community services to the region. Its facilities include 210 acute beds, three operating theatres, a procedure room, a day procedure centre, an eight bed critical care unit, a state of the art simulation centre and an excellent library.
The six general surgeons are supported by anaesthetists, orthopaedic surgeons, obstetricians and gynaecologists and a urologist, all of whom are resident locally. There is additional specialist surgical support from visiting surgeons; general medicine support from locally resident physicians with a range of subspecialty interests.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Current FULL registration with AHPRA (no IMG’s unfortunately)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons. Appropriate specialist experience in General Surgery preferably with post graduate experience in colorectal surgery.
Some of the great benefits
- Wide range of specialties for clinical staff and career development opportunities
- Salary Packaging
- A collaborative and supportive team environment, while making an important contribution to the health of our community
- Training and Professional Development opportunities
- Paid parental leave (maternity and paternity leave)
- Discount gym & pool membership
If interested in this role please call 02 9641 2433 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org and I can provide a PD where a Selection Criteria will need to be addressed.