|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Mobile – Community role in paediatrics
- Immediate Start with great benefits included
- Full time 38 hrs/pw
About the role:
In this role you will have the ability to successfully engage with and assess people from diverse backgrounds, including those presenting with challenging and complex backgrounds and behaviours.
Mostly dealing with children and teens, however there is constant referrals for functional assessments, AT requests and ongoing reports for adults.
- Work in accordance with Speech Pathology Australia’s OR Occupational Therapy Board of Australia's Code of Ethics (2010), clinical guidelines and other relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Assessing language, communication and mealtime management needs of clients utilising a range of assessment tools and techniques OR functional and sensory assessments.
- Providing training and support to assist clients, families and carers with the implementation of intervention plans and programs.
- Identifying and implementing intervention approaches and strategies that are holistic, client-centred and outcomes driven
- Collaborating with families when designing intervention plans to achieve client goals
- Writing comprehensive assessment and review reports
- MUST HAVE - AHPRA registration (current on online register (no restrictions)
- Strong ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team
- Relevant qualifications within the Allied Health sector
- Current Police Check
- Flu Vaccine
- WWC check and Full driver's license
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance
- NDIS workers orientation online certificate or willing to obtain
- COVID-19 Online training or willing to obtain
- Full working rights in Australia
Please call Greg Schuster for a confidential discussion on 02 9641 2403 or send your CV through to email@example.com