|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Fixed Term roles
- August 2020 / February 2021 Start Dates
- Visa Sponsorship and pathway to General Registration
Charterhouse Medical are working in partnership with a leading hospital to source a number of doctors for HMO fixed term positions.
Level: Hospital Medical Officer (HMO / RMO / JMO)
Area: All major rotations available.
Type: Fixed Term
Start Date: August 20 / February 21
Duration: 12 month / ongoing
Visa & General Registration
- Hospital can offer a pathway to General Registration Hospital can offer Visa Sponsorship
Full position description available on request.
This could be an ideal opportunity for:
- Australian based Doctors looking to obtain their General Registration
- Doctors looking for solid work experience in a reputable health organisation within desired specialties
- Overseas doctors looking for a pathway to live & work in Australia (The hospital can sponsor doctors & offer a pathway to General Registration)
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.