|Salary:||$150/hr (+ Super)|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
- Long, term, consistent booking.
- Travel, accommodation, etc provided.
- Excellent pay rate.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for a Registrar for an upcoming locum assignment as per below:
Level: Registrar / CMO
Area: General Medicine, Wards
Location: Griffith Base Hospital, NSW
Rate: $150/hr (+ Super)
Date Range: 19th August 2019 – February 2020
Roster: Mon-Fri Day Shifts
Other: Travel and accommodation provided.
This role could be a really good option for any doctor with upcoming availability.
- Hospital are flexible on duration, especially if a doctor can start ASAP
- Good feedback provided from previous locum doctors who have worked there
- Good level of Consultant & Junior support
- Happy to offer return flights back home every 4 weeks (negotiable dependent on location) if doctor will commit long term
- Referral bonus on offer if you know any friends or colleagues who might be interested.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.