- Permanent, ongoing full time & part time contracts available
- Explore the Great Ocean Road
- Relocation assistance & Visa support if required
The health service are seeking interest from Anaesthetic Staff Specialists/Consultants/ Fellows of ANZCA / SIMG ANZCA assessed doctors to join the team of their busy department on the coast of Victoria.
Suitable doctors will have a broad experience in the field of Anaesthetics to enable confident clinical practice in a regional area and a commitment to quality improvement activities related to the practice.
- Provide high quality and comprehensive anaesthetic services to patients undergoing general or regional anaesthesia.
- Where requested, provide anaesthetic and/or resuscitative support to patients in the Emergency Department or elsewhere as appropriate.
- Provide anaesthetics services as appropriate, including epidurals, to patients in the Obstetrics Unit.
- Where appropriate, liaise with the treating VMO and provide clinical support to patients in the Critical Care Unit.
- Participate as relevant in preadmission clinics.
In this coastal city, where the stunning Southern Ocean stretches as far as the eye can see, a weekend is brimming with fantastic ways to savor your time. Inhale the invigorating sea breeze as you indulge your palate at acclaimed restaurants, and then immerse yourself in the lively world of arts, culture, and music that this city has to offer.
Explore the serene parks and gardens, embark on scenic seaside walks or bike rides, catch glimpses of visiting whales, and learn about the city's history marked by notorious shipwrecks.
Only a few hours from bustling Melbourne CBD, live the calmer life at this coastal town.
This is a great sized modern hospital with excellent working conditions for their teams of staff and the facility has recently received funding for redevelopment works which will deliver expanded state of the art theatre facilities. They highly value work/life balance and ensure their employees are well-looked after.
The facility is the largest hospital in the region, providing services to a catchment of over 100,000.
1. Specialist Registration with AHPRA as a Fellow of ANZCA
2. IMG’s eligible via the Competent Authority Pathway (training in the UK, USA, NZ, Canada or Ireland)
3. SIMG’s assessed by ANZCA College as Substantially comparable (doctors currently interviewing with ANZCA may express their interest)
4. Doctors that will soon hold Fellowship with ANZCA in the next 6 months.
To Apply / Register Interest:
For more information Apply Now or call on +61 (0)2 9641 2477. Alternatively you can enquire/submit an application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.
Charterhouse are offering a referral bonus of $1,500 for the referral of any junior doctor and $2000 for any senior doctor who commence a permanent role in 2023. Therefore, if you have any friends or colleagues who have expressed an interest in permanent positions, please contact myself with their details to get the process started.