- Located in Parkville, Melbourne
- Academic Institution
- Competitive salary and flexible contractor agreements
Exciting Permanent opportunities for multiple VR or FRAC General Practitioners at academic institution in prime location in Melbourne
Role type: Contactor/Perm
Department/School: Health Service
Salary: 72% of billings
Hours: 8.30am - 5pm Mon - Fri
This academic Health Service forms part of Melbourne Students and Learning facilities. They provide health care for both local and international students, staff, and their dependents. The team consists of; General Practitioners; Consultant Psychiatrists; Practice Nurses, a Mental Health Nurse, and Clinical Psychologists.
About the Role: As one of their highly valued GP contracting team, you will become part of a well-organised and high-functioning primary care team providing primary health care services to the University of Melbourne community.
This well-equipped and highly regarded practice is supported by proficient full-time nursing and administration staff and works closely with the University Counselling Service as well as a team of on-site psychiatrists and psychologists
GPs with special interests and skills in any of:
· Mental health
· Sexual health
· Travel medicine
· Shared care and minor procedural work would all be well suited for this position
About You: If you are looking for a supportive environment with flexibility, where you can contribute to the university community’s health and well-being this is an opportunity to explore further!
- Ideally you will be able to demonstrate:
- Prior experience having Fellowed with the RACGP or VR
- Able to work in non-distribution priority areas
- High level of expertise and standard of ethical practice
- Ability to work independently and to be highly organised, self-motivated, and driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong commitment to ongoing professional development
- Friendly, warm personality with ability to build strong rapport with clients
If you would like to find out more and speak with the health service directly, please contact me for a no obligation, confidential discussion on 0478 158 727 OR email me at email@example.com
Due to the volume of enquiries only applicants that meet the criteria mentioned above will be considered and contacted for this position.